Our webmaster, site designer, writer, proof reader, editor, publisher, graphics and animation artist, tips writer, product reviewer, 'feature products' judge and jury, marketing specialist, traffic analyst; chief cook, bottle washer and keyboard duster all welcome you to our little corner of the World Wide Web.
Ummm... OK, I confess... I, Yves, am 'us' ...and did I mention 'site update facilitator'?
I started this project near the end of 2006, because, as an atv rider myself, I didn't find a site where I could browse through a selection of atv graphics available on the market without missing out on potential good looking kits. On top of that, if I could view them all for my atv only, that would of been great! But, ...sadly, there was no such site to be found anywhere. Hence the reason I created .com.
In the fututre, I'm hoping to write even more reviews on other atv mods that alter the look and style of an atv.
(ex. atv numberplates, atv shockcovers, atv hoodcovers, replacement atv warninglabels, atv plastics, raptor grill inserts,...
you name it!)
For those intrested in who the man behind .com is, here's a little info about myself. My name is Yves and I am actually an ensurance broker located in Belgium. I'm also atv club- and boardmember of Quadclub Erasmus, a belgian quadclub.
I love to ride! Primarely XC. As you might notice from our club pictures and videos, in belgium we are allowed to ride on the roads. Wich is great. But, we sadly lack mx tracks - unlike any other country in the world - and the propper politicians ...
(note: This page is update periodically)
01. AtvgraphicMan was established in September 2006. Browsing a site to find atv graphics helps tremendously compared to browing Google. Hence AtvgraphicMan.com can really help alot. Because I've dedicated my time and effort into searching for graphics, being the man behind it all I figured to call the site AtvgraphicMan.com.
02. AtvgraphicMan.com is hosted by PriorWeb.be.
03. AtvgraphicMan.com currently has no official affiliations with any other site in order to avoid ownership, copyright and other related issues.
04. AtvgraphicMan.com is produced, edited and directed by Yves, webmaster and owner of AtvgraphicMan.com.
05. All costs to build and keep AtvgraphicMan.com online are payed by Yves' own pocket money in order to establish the site. Support Yves by making a small contribution.
06. The News on the main page is screened and posted manually by Yves. Please note: Not all news received is posted.
If you have any questions/comments please email Yves here .
I hope'll benefit from my efforts I put into the site and that you'll come back each time you need to find an awsome kit or other tuning parts.